How do we clean the wood or laminate floors?
Use a dry dust collector to dust, sweep or vacuum regularly. Always follow the manufacturer’s cleaning recommendations, if known.
When the cleaning no longer restores the shine, re-coat the floor with a surface finish. The frequency of repainting depends on the amount of traffic.
Never wax a floor with a surface finish, and never use vinyl floor or tile care products on any hardwood floor.
Recommended Maintenance Schedule
- Daily: Sweep or dust mop
- Weekly: Vacuum using the bare floor setting
- Monthly: Clean with recommended wood flooring cleaner
- Every 3 – 5 Years: Maintenance coat
- Every Few Decades: Sand and refinish
BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner, 2039A
- Powered hard floor mop scrubs your floors so you don’t have to
- Safe for cleaning sealed, hard-surface floors ; 28 ounce clean water tank capacity. Power Rating : 0.9 Amps
- Includes soft touch pads for gentle cleaning on hardwood floors and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes
- Price $ 99.99